Ring sizing diamond setting and much more!
Our jewelry repair staff can handle any repair of your jewelry. We take great care in providing the utmost repair service in the metro area with a combined 48 years of experience in the jewelry repair and design industry.
Below is a list of jewelry repair services that Jayandee Services offers. This is a list of the most commonly requested repairs that we encounter, but do not let that keep you from asking. Most likely if it’s broken, we can fix it!
- Sizing: Ladies and Gents with Yellow and White Gold, Sterling Silver, Platinum
- Shanking: FingerFit, SuperFit and Inside Shank Beads
- Ring Soldering: Sterling silver, Gold and Platinum for Breaks and Soldering 2 or More Rings Together
- Finishes: Florentine, Sandblast, Satin finishes and Rhodium Plating
- Prong and Tip Work: Repairs and Replacement Including V prongs as well as Stone Head Replacement
- Stone Setting: Prong Setting, Channel Setting, Bezel Setting, Pave Setting, Bead Setting, Invisible Setting
- Stone Tightening/Setting: Rounds, Marquis, Princess Cut and other Fancy Cuts
- Chain Repair: Soldering Breaks, Clasp Repair, Adding and Removing Links, Fabricating Links, Charm Additions
- Pearl and Bead Restringing: Did you know your pearls should be restrung every 3 years? Pearls are strung on silk cord which does break down with time. We restring pearls and beaded necklaces, bracelets, and watches.
- Other Sterling Silver Repair: Rings, Chain, belt buckles, serving pieces/flatware, ID bracelets, Medical Alert Bracelets
- Custom Engraving: We do machine engraving on rings, other jewelry items, pens, and giftware. We have different lettering that can be done to accomodate your taste. Add that personal touch and have the gift for that special someone engraved!
- Watch Repair: Battery, Band, Crystal Replacement, and Movement Repairs
- Other Custom repairs
Of course every repair comes with clean and polish to bring your jewelry piece back to a like new condition*
*Rhodium may be an extra charge